All you need to know
This contract is intended to regulate the Terms and Conditions applicable to the reservation service of the Costa Verde Express through the website trencostaverdeexpress.com
trencostaverdeexpress.com is a website dedicated to the publication and booking of travel on luxury tourist trains in Spain.
The ownership of the website belongs to Nattivus Experience S.L, travel agency domiciled at Calle Teide nº 16, in Fresno de Torote, (C.P. 28815), Madrid, Spain, with CIF. B-88014717 and CICMA 3462. The e-mail address for contact purposes is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although through the website trencostaverdeexpress.com you can book the trip on the Transcantábrico Train, you acknowledge that this service is provided by third parties (“Contributors”), selected taking into account strict criteria of reliability and quality and that trencostaverdeexpress.com is limited to providing the publication, promotion and reservation of the service.
2. Acceptance of conditions
To request a reservation, you must contact us by one of the following ways:
WhatsApp: (+34) 644 750 590
Booking Form: Clicking here
Once you have requested your reservation, it will be processed within the next 24-48 hours, after which we will contact you by email (the average time required also depends on the diligent action of our partners).
In the exceptional event that the date of the reservation or requested room will be not available , we will offer alternative dates or other services that may be of interest to you.
No compensation will be offered if the service is not available on the requested date.
After confirming the availability of your reservation, you must pay 15% of the total amount. You will have the next 72 hours to make the payment. If after 72 hours it is not effective, your reservation will be canceled.
You will have up to 35 days before the date of the trip to pay 85% of the remaining amount. If after 30 days this second payment is not made, the reservation will be canceled, applying a 15% penalty on the total amount of the reservation.
Payments are accepted by Visa, Mastercard and Amex cards. Also with PayPal and bank transfer.
You can pay in Euros, Dollars, British pounds, Mexican peso, Argentine peso and Colombian peso.
5. Booking confirmation
After completing the first payment of 15%, in the next 24 to 72 hours, you will receive by email the confirmation of your reservation and the voucher with all the essential information for your trip.
You will have up to 35 days before the date of the trip to pay 85% of the remaining amount. If after 35 days this second payment is not made, the reservation will be canceled, applying a penalty of 15% previously paid.
6. Cancellation policy
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the trip: 15% penalty.
- Cancellation between 30 and 15 days before the trip: 25% penalty. The remaining 75% will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 14 and 5 days before the trip: 50% penalty. The remaining 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 4 and 1 day before the trip: 80% penalty. The remaining 20% will be refunded.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours or no-show on the day of the start of the trip: 100% penalty. No amount will be refunded.
The penalty is applied according to the total amount of the trip.
a) Changes in the date of the trip:
- Changes with more than 120 days in advance are allowed, depending on availability of places.
- Changes between 120 & 31 days before will incur in 10% penalty.
- Changes are not allowed less than 31 days before the trip.
b) Changes in the identity of passengers:
- Changes in the identity of one of the two passengers traveling in a double room are allowed up to 5 days before the departure date of the trip.
- Changes in the identity of the two passengers traveling in a double room or the passenger traveling in a single room are not allowed. Such changes will be considered Cancellations.
Reservations cancelled after having changed the departure date carry a penalty of 100% of the total amount of the trip.